Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Bloober Team S.A.|
|Developer||Bloober Team, Anshar Studios|
|Release Date||15 Jun 2023|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Portuguese - Brazil|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Layers of Fear (2023) introduces new core gameplay mechanics that elevate and expand the player’s experience. One such improvement is the addition of the lantern, a useful tool that will prove essential in confronting the fears that lurk within the game’s story. The music of the game has also been updated, as Arek Reikowski, the two-time nominee in the Best Soundtrack category of the Hollywood Music in Media Awards, and winner of the Digital Dragons Best Soundtrack award for The Medium, has composed a hypnotic score that adds an extra layer of tension to the game. His hauntingly beautiful compositions—paired with the enhanced visual fidelity made possible by Unreal—will leave players sitting on the edge of their seats with chills shooting down their spines.
● The Ultimate Layers of Fear Experience - The series’s crowning work casts an overarching narrative over the entire franchise.
● Horror Reimagined - Everything in the Layers of Fear series melds together into a single experience, including all DLCs, so players can find all the answers they seek.
● Shocking New Looks - Enhanced with Unreal Engine 5’s improved technology. This version offers a more immersive horror experience with the addition of Ray Tracing, HDR, 4K resolution, and the Lumen system.
● Psychological Horror - A grim but gripping first-person psychedelic horror game focused on tense exploration, puzzle-solving, and immersive storytelling. Discover what lies in the depths of the human psyche with this mature, cathartic game.
● New tricks - New brand-new core mechanics that will be introduced to Layers of Fear and its sequel, as well as additional features, so all the chapters and stories will blend seamlessly
● Horror Through the Many Lenses of Art – Explore the depths of obsession with three different stories of craft-obsessed protagonists (The Painter, The Actor and The Writer) which are interwoven to create a truly immersive experience and gripping storyline
● Classical, Ominous Soundtrack - Hauntingly beautiful soundtrack composed by the highly-acclaimed musician Arek Reikowski. He has composed a hypnotic score that adds an extra layer of tension to the game and will leave you on the edge of your seat.
- Windows Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Win 10 with support for DirectX 12 Agility SDK Processor: Intel Core i5 4690/ AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB/ AMD RX 580 4GB DirectX: Version 12 Storage: 20 GB available space macOS Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: macOS Monterey 12.x / macOS Ventura 13.0 Processor: Devices with Apple silicon Storage: 20 MB available space
- Windows Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Win 10 with support for DirectX 12 Agility SDK Processor: Intel Core i7 8700K/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Memory: 12 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB DirectX: Version 12 Storage: 20 GB available space macOS Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: macOS Monterey 12.x / macOS Ventura 13.0 Processor: Devices with Apple silicon Storage: 20 MB available space