Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Mirage Game Studios|
|Release Date||29 Oct 2020|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
The Evil DLC expands on what makes Little Big Workshop great! Your factory is turning profits week after week but you still feel unfulfilled? Then it’s time to crank the corporate greed dial all the way to sinister! This is more than just a new look. Products, companies, sabotage, skills and malevolent tricks to outplay the competition, and more. The Evil DLC turns your honorable factory into a wicked wonderland.
Join the dark side
Start a new factory as an apprentice to the infamous Bladh, the cartoonish super villain from the original game, and learn how to run a successful factory that does not play by the rules!
Evil schemes and new skills
This DLC includes an entirely new tech tree full of dirty tricks and cheeky upgrades. Are your workers slacking on the job? Hire a ruthless overlord to nudge their motivation back into gear. Is a competitor beating you on the free market? Send out spies to find their weaknesses and exploit them ruthlessly.
Compete against new companies
You could of course beat your competition fair and square… Or just go ahead and sabotage everyone around you to gain an advantage and eventually you’ll be able to challenge Bladh himself for the throne.
Over 30 new products
.Including VR-headsets, possessed garden gnomes, alien mold (ech!), bendy scooters, garlic guns and retro-style androids.
The DLC is recommended for experienced players who seek a new challenge and we suggest playing the base game before trying this expansion.
- Completely overhauled progression system that has you compete with other companies- Over 30 new products along with a set of brand new workstations, decorations and more
- Fresh skill tree that lets you unlock the true power of the dark side
- Sabotaging system that gives you a rather unfair advantage on the market
- Spooky costumes for your workers
- OS: Windows 7 Processor: Dual Core CPU Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Intel HD 4000, GeForce GT 330M, Radeon HD 4670 or equivalent DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 4 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- OS: Windows 10 Processor: Quad Core CPU Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce 560 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 5830 or higher DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 4 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2019 THQ Nordic AB. Developed by Mirage Game Studios AB, Sweden. Published & Distributed by HandyGames, Germany. All other brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.