Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||9 Jan 2002|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Forget about car races. Now, encouraged by a cheering crowd and the wild commentaries of Lance Boyle, you will be piloting vessels specially conceived for speed and combat, in environments that change with each race. Instead of a being given a low-powered shotgun, the player is provided with a lean machine built for speed and war at their fingertips.
In a totally wild virtual universe, the hallucinogenic projection of what TV will be showing in the future, it's a unique game that re-creates both a spectacular race, and a great first person shooter. Cynical presenter Lance Boyle is at the helm of sending out brave drivers in a daredevil challenges. All the ships are modular and according to your results, you will be able to personalise them. Different modules are available to improve the engine characteristics, including the battle armour and the weapons.
Fasten your seat belts...
* Aggressive, high-velocity, futuristic racing on the micro scale
* Take part in a game show that will blow up a city to increase its audience
* There’s no such thing as too much of Virtual TV’s very own Lance Boyle
- OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista Processor: 1 GHz Processor Memory: 256 MB RAM Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 DirectX: Version 7.0 Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista Processor: 1.4 GHz Processor Memory: 512 MB RAM Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9 DirectX: Version 9.0 Storage: 2 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
©2018 Anuman Interactive SA. All rights reserved. Developped by Jordan Freeman Group. Published by Anuman Interactive SA. Microïds is a trademark of Anuman Interactive SA. All rights reserved.