Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||28 Oct 2022|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Thai|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Experience survival horror like never before in the eighth major installment in the storied Resident Evil franchise - Resident Evil Village. The Gold Edition includes:
- Resident Evil: Village game
- Winters' Expansion additional content
- Trauma Pack DLC
- Access to RE:VERSE online game
Note: Resident Evil: Village and the Trauma Pack DLC will become playable upon the release of the Gold Edition on 28/10/2022. The Village of Shadows unlock included in the Trauma Pack allows access to content which is otherwise unlockable through gameplay progress. Details of the service period for RE:VERSE can be found on the official website
(https://www.residentevil.com/reverse/). The service period may have already concluded, so please check before purchasing. Access to Re:Verse may become available through other means at a later date.
Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living peacefully in a new location, free from their past nightmares. Just as they are building their new life together, tragedy befalls them once again.
First-Person Action – Players will assume the role of Ethan Winters and experience every up-close battle and terrifying pursuit through a first-person perspective.
Familiar Faces and New Foes – Chris Redfield has typically been a hero in the Resident Evil series, but his appearance in Resident Evil Village seemingly shrouds him in sinister motives. A host of new adversaries inhabiting the enigmatic village will relentlessly hunt Ethan and hinder his every move as he attempts to make sense of the new nightmare he finds himself in.
A Living, Breathing Village – More than just a mysterious backdrop for the horrifying events that unfold in the game, the village is a character in its own right with mysteries for Ethan to uncover and terrors to escape from.
Experience brand-new additional content for the award-winning modern horror masterpiece Resident Evil: Village: Third Person Mode, The Mercenaries Additional Orders and Shadows of Rose.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 ／ Intel Core i5-7500 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 560 with 4GB VRAM ／ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB VRAM DirectX: Version 12 Additional Notes: Estimated performance (when set to Prioritize Performance): 1080p/60fps. ・Framerate might drop in graphics-intensive scenes. ・AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 required to support ray tracing.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 ／ Intel Core i7 8700 Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5700 ／ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 DirectX: Version 12 Additional Notes: Estimated performance: 1080p/60fps ・Framerate might drop in graphics-intensive scenes. ・AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 required to support ray tracing.