Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||13 Feb 2017|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Portugal, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on TV|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Notice: Playing with a controller is highly recommended, but not essential.
Semispheres is a meditative parallel puzzle game that places dual realities at the heart of its challenge.
Its unique single-player split-screen mechanic challenges your brain by putting you in control of two characters at the same time.
Your left and right side must work together to unfold the mystery by solving clever puzzles in an entrancing ambience.
Using portals and other abilities to avoid sentries, devise and execute your plan, reuniting the parallel worlds of Semispheres.
- More than 50 levels, each building on top of each other, culminating with fiendishly complex puzzles
- Stealth-inspired gameplay, including abilities like noise-makers, portals, side-swapping, teleporting and more
- Immersive ambient soundtrack by Sid Barnhoorn, composer for Antichamber, The Stanley Parable and Out There
- Mesmerizing and soothing bichromatic art style comprised of warm blues and oranges
- A heartwarming story about a boy and his robot, unfolding in parallel with the puzzle progression
OS: Windows 7+
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DX9 and above
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 200 MB available space