Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||24 Apr 2023|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Shared/Split Screen, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
A procedurally-generated sandbox stealth game with a whole city of secrets at your fingertips!
Shadows of Doubt is set in an alternate reality in the hyper-industrialized 1980s. Think like a detective and use a variety of gadgets as a private intelligence investigator, gathering evidence and making money by solving cases, finding and selling information and more.
Play your own way in a fully simulated world with hundreds of citizens. Discover, meet and tail individual citizens, each with their own name, job, apartment and daily routine, in unique, procedurally-generated cities. Each case has different culprits, clues and experiences for you to test your investigative skills.
Explore anywhere in the city! Every nook of every trashy bar, every place of work, every seedy hotel room… This dystopia is your oyster. Break into apartments, rifle through secret documents or hack security systems - even a discarded receipt can be the key to cracking a case. Trace the receipt back to an individual location, scour CCTV footage and match the time up to the receipt to find out who it belonged to!
The entire world is fully simulated. Each citizen has an apartment, job, daily routine, favorite things to do, places to go, and people to interact with. They live out their lives independently, in a world that moves on with or without you— uncover this knowledge and use it to your advantage!
Become a private investigator in a truly unique detective experience. Think like a detective to solve the cases around you: check call histories, find passwords, read private emails, speak to persons of interest, watch CCTV footage and more to retrieve evidence and build your case. Store information on your investigation board and link evidence together as you piece together the full picture.
• Become a private investigator and track down a serial killer in a fully-simulated sci-fi city. Think like a detective and use a variety of gadgets to gather evidence and solve cases in this truly unique detective experience.
• Meet individual citizens, each with their own name, job, apartment and daily routine, in unique, procedurally-generated cities.
• Take on new cases to earn cash, purchase new gadgets and equipment, and customise your apartment.
• Gather evidence to build your case - scan fingerprints, check call histories, read private emails, watch CCTV, and find key pieces of evidence to gather information and accuse your suspect.
• Play your own way - pick locks, break down doors, sabotage security systems and bribe citizens for information, or stick to the law and play by the book. There are multiple ways to approach each case.
• Explore every room in every building, and talk to every citizen. Lose yourself in a detailed sci-fi noir world.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer Processor: Intel i3 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1050 Storage: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 or newer Processor: Intel i5 Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Storage: 3 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
© Copyright 2023 COLEPOWERED GAMES LTD. All rights reserved. Published by Fireshine Games. "Fireshine Games" is a trademark of Sold Out Sales & Marketing Limited.