Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||28 Mar 2023|
|Genres||Action, Beat’em Up, Single Player|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Polish|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Get the ultimate Sifu experience with the Deluxe Edition, including "The Art of Sifu" artbook, the official soundtrack, sharp outfits to fight with style, and spice up your photo editing with the exclusive Photo Mode Cinematic Pack!
The Deluxe Edition includes:
- The base game
- The “Art of Sifu” artbook containing pages filled with sharp stylized paintings
reminiscent of the culture and lifestyle of Kung-Fu
- The original soundtrack marrying traditional Chinese melodies with modern urban elements,
composed by Howie Lee
- Sharp deluxe outfits to fight your enemies with style
- The Photo Mode Cinematic Pack giving you access to exclusive new filters & character poses
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 8.1 Processor: AMD FX-4350 or Intel Core i5-3470 or equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Radeon R7 250 or GeForce GT 640 or equivalent DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 22 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 10 Processor: AMD FX-9590 or Intel Core i7-6700K or equivalent Memory: 10 GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon R9 390X or equivalent DirectX: Version 12 Storage: 22 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Sifu ©2022 Sloclap SAS, "Sifu", "Sloclap" and the Sloclap logo are all trademarks of Sloclap SAS. Developed and published by Sloclap SAS, a member of the Kepler Interactive group. All rights reserved.