Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||7 Mar 2023|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Polish|
|Features||Single-player, Full controller support, Remote Play on Tablet, Remote Play on TV|
Key Provider Instructions
TO REDEEM YOUR CODE:
Step 1: Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games Launcher, you can do so from epicgames.com
Step 2: Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open your account settings menu
Step 3: Click "Redeem Code"
Step 4: Enter your 20-digit code
Step 5: Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click "Redeem"
Step 6: Navigate to your Library by clicking the "Library" button on the left side of the screen
Step 7: Confirm that you received the product in your Library
The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition is the ultimate way to play the award-winning RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
You’ve tried the rest, now come back to the best! The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition includes the base game and all add-on content as the definitive way to play the beloved RPG from Obsidian Entertainment. This remastered masterpiece is the absolute best version of The Outer Worlds… even if you choose to play this critically acclaimed RPG as the absolute worst version of your character.
Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the colony. Explore the various planets and locations of Halcyon, including the mysterious Gorgon Asteroid and delightful distilleries of Eridanos. As you encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds.
In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
- It’s The Outer Worlds you love, but even better: 2019’s hit RPG has been remastered with better graphics, improved performance, additional animations, higher-res environments, and more.
- Increased level cap: A higher level cap means even more ways to build your character from the seven branches of the skill tree.
- The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops, they also affect your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
- Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or exploit them to your own ends.
- Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 RAM: 12 GB GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or Radeon RX 590 HDD Space: 62GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit CPU: Intel Core i7-8700 or AMD Ryzen 5 3600 RAM: 16 GB GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti or GeForce RTX 2070 or Radeon RX 6700 XT HDD Space: 62GB
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2019-2023 Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Obsidian Entertainment and the Obsidian Entertainment logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. The Outer Worlds and The Outer Worlds logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Private Division and the Private Division logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
To upgrade your edition of The Outer Worlds to The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition please see the platform store you purchased the game on for details and terms.