The Red Lantern is a narrative, dog sledding game about survival. You play as the Musher who, along with her team of 5 sled dogs, must find her way home. Care for your dogs, discover their stories, and learn how to navigate the unknowns of the Alaskan wilderness and prepare for your new life.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||8 Dec 2021|
|Genres||Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
The Red Lantern is a narrative, dog-sledding game about survival.
You play as the Musher as she makes the rash decision to start a new life in Alaska. Along with her best friend Chomper, she assembles a dog sledding team and embarks on a journey to find her new home. Unfortunately, she isn’t quite prepared for this adventure. She must learn to adapt so she can take care of herself and her dogs as they try to find their way through the wilderness.
In this trail-based adventure game you must manage your resources, care for your team, and learn from your failures to find your way home.
- Choose the 4 dogs that will complete your team, each with their own unique personalities and stories to discover.
- Learn from your failures and become better prepared for your journey.
- Explore the wilderness of Alaska as you choose how to approach the various wildlife you’ll encounter.
- Take care of your dogs by hunting to collect meat, caring for them at camp, and making sure to rest.
- Unlock upgrades to your sled and find tools that will help you and your team on your journey.
- Continue to explore and train your dogs after you reach the cabin. And adopt your remaining dogs!
- Relax with Zen Mode (unlocked at the cabin) where you can sit back and let the dogs run.
Thank you for checking out The Red Lantern. We appreciate the support!
- OS: Windows 7+ (64 bit) Processor: Dual Core 2.5 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia 9600GT or equivalent / 1 GB VRAM DirectX: Version 10 Storage: 4 GB available space
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 Memory: 4 GB RAM