Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||9 Oct 2017|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
unWorded is an innovative Narrative Puzzle Game where everything is built from letters. Use your imagination to create objects by assembling letters together and discover the story of a writer hospitalized after a serious accident...
Dive into his damaged mind and experience his inner creative world through strange and wondrous tales. Help the writer reassemble his memory and thoughts in this narrative text-based puzzler. Think outside of the box, drag letters and signs around on the canvas to form pictures worth thousand words. Divided into five books tracing back the author memories, Unworded is a unique, emotionally-engaging and story-driven indie masterpiece that appeals to the inner workings of human complex minds with its poetic and dreamlike puzzles full of letters.
unWorded is a wordy narrative puzzler created by a two-men team that has been selected and awarded in many mobile events around the world:
- Radius festival (Austria 07/16): Official Selection
- Respawn (Germany 08/16): Great Prize Casual Connect
- Tokyo Game Show (Japan 09/16): Official Selection
- Sens of wonder night (Japan 09/16): Best Art Prize
- Indie Game Contest (France 09/16): Finalist
- Indigo (Netherlands 09/16): Official Selection
- Game Connection Awards (France 10/16): Nomination Best Narrative/Best Mobile Game
- UNITE made with Unity (USA 11/16): Official Selection
- Casual connect by IndiePrize: Germany 02/17
- Google Play Indie Games Contest (England 02/17): nomination among the 20 finalists
OS: Mac OS X 10.8+
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible, Shader 2.0